Let one of my courses help guide you in a family milestone you are currently facing. Whether it be potty training or speaking about racism with your children. You'll find support that you can access at anytime and go through the course at your own time.
Racism & Children Mini Course
This mini-course: Racism and Children provides information, preparedness, and inspiration!
You will learn:
- Various entry points
- Phrases to help you describe the variables involved
- Understanding Racism from a child's point of view
Potty Time: Full Service to Self Service
Is it time? Is it almost time? Are you close, but took a wrong turn? Allow me to guide the journey from full-service diaper changes to toilet using toddlerStart Course
Creating Learning PODS
Don't figure it out alone! This resource outlines things to consider when forming or joining a Learning POD.
- Questions to Ask Candidates
- Support Checklist for Challenging Behavior
- Parent/Teacher Communication Checklist